Leads in the scoping, sprint planning, and timelining processes.
- Implements projects that adhere to the Project Life Cycle Process.
- Meet with the client to identify their business goals.
- Liaises between the admin team and client on cost estimate creation, invoicing and collection.
- At least 2 years of experience in developing a project plan with milestone and resource allocation.
- Agile Experience is a plus, but not required.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
- Graduate of Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Management or similar course.
May 24, 2023
It has come to our attention that unidentified scammers are continuing to use our company name, DICE205, to accomplish their illegal activities. Please be informed that our company DOES NOT communicate or conduct any financial transactions through messaging platforms such as WhatsApp or Telegram. We prioritize the security and confidentiality of our interactions. We urge […]
May 9, 2023
The Top 5 Programming Languages for Web Development in 2023
Web development has rapidly evolved over the years, and with it, so have the programming languages used to build websites and web applications. As we move into 2023, it’s important to keep an eye on the top programming languages that are expected to dominate the industry. In this article, we’ll take a look at the […]
May 9, 2023
The Difference of Front-End vs. Back-end Web Development: A Comprehensive Guide For Beginners
As a beginner in web development, you may have heard the terms “front-end” and “back-end” thrown around. But what exactly do they mean, and what is the difference between them? In this comprehensive guide, we will explore the fundamentals of front-end and back-end web development and help you understand their key differences. Front-End Web Development […]